Atlas 1031’s Andy Gustafson attended a farmland auction held by Schrader Auctions and shares his insights into the bidding process.
- Drafting Purchase Contracts: Make Sure Your Due Diligence Period Is Long Enough
- Why “Time is of the Essence”
- Forest Product Markets Relevant to U.S. Timberland Investments: An Overview
- Pulse: Strong Returns on Farmland Expected to Continue
- Understanding the Value of Eco-Assets on Property
- U.S. Housing Starts Outlook as of Mid-Year 2014
- Investing Strategically in Large Rural Land Tracts Can Lead to Maximizing ROI
- LandThink Pulse: Staunch Opposition to Use of Eminent Domain for Private Development
- Competition is a Good Thing
- Who is Buying Vacation, Second Home and Recreational Real Estate?