Atlas 1031’s Andy Gustafson attended a farmland auction held by Schrader Auctions and shares his insights into the bidding process.
- U.S. Housing Starts Outlook as of Mid-Year 2014
- Investing Strategically in Large Rural Land Tracts Can Lead to Maximizing ROI
- LandThink Pulse: Staunch Opposition to Use of Eminent Domain for Private Development
- Competition is a Good Thing
- Who is Buying Vacation, Second Home and Recreational Real Estate?
- Things to Consider When Purchasing Equine Property
- Localizing Timber Price Forecasts for Timberland Investments
- Why Does Land Change Hands?
- The Slippery Slope of a Price
- Pulse: Most Americans Support Tax Incentives for Real Estate Investors