Atlas 1031′s Andy Gustafson attended a farmland auction held by Schrader Auctions and shares his insights into the bidding process.
- Pulse: Farmland Values Expected to Remain Flat in Light of Decline in Commodity Prices
- 2014 Trends and Changes in U.S. Timberland Ownership
- Hope It Holds Water
- Choosing the Best Farm or Ranch Broker – Part II
- Choosing the Best Farm or Ranch Broker – Part I
- U.S. Housing Starts Outlook for 2014
- LandThink Pulse: Desktop Most Commonly Used Device when Seaching Land for Sale
- Proposed Tax Reform Includes Ending 1031 Exchange
- What Am I, You Ask?
- Keeping Score: Timberland Investment Performance and Timber REIT Taxes