Atlas 1031’s Andy Gustafson attended a farmland auction held by Schrader Auctions and shares his insights into the bidding process.
- Conservation Easements – Six Common Misconceptions
- The Unexpected Relationship Between Bark Beetles and Wildfires
- Things to Think About When You Are Looking for Property in the Winter
- Timber REITs: What Should Investors Watch in 2016?
- Pulse: Americans Support the Advancement of the Bipartisan Sportsmen’s Act of 2015 in Senate
- Southeastern Farmland Prices Seem Stable
- Seven Must-Read Books on Land, Ranches, and the History of the American West
- Framing the Merger of Plum Creek (PCL) and Weyerhaeuser (WY)