Sponsorships are a great way to highlight your business. Whether you’re a land brokerage firm or a business that supports land industry professionals or land buyers and sellers, sponsoring the monthly LANDTHINK Pulse question presents the opportunity to nudge a niche audience, most of whom are actively in need of your services.
Advertising can be expensive. Smaller, less expensive sponsorships, like our monthly Pulse question, cost less and provide a greater ROI by focusing your marketing efforts on your target audience.
As a Pulse sponsor, you will benefit from:
- Your Name, Logo, and Website link on the LANDTHINK Pulse page (all month)
- Prominent placement in sidebar on (practically) every LANDTHINK page
- Social Media exposure on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram (all month)
- Inclusion in weekly LANDFLIP Ledger email
- Inclusion in semi-monthly LANDTHINK emails
- Inclusion in monthly FARMFLIP, RANCHFLIP and LOTFLIP Ledger emails
- Inclusion in monthly Pulse email
- Promotion in Pulse question results article on LANDTHINK (the following month)
- Creation of your own sponsored Pulse question (with LANDTHINK approval)
In addition to tremendous exposure, sponsors also get the opportunity to assist our team with formulating the question to pose to our audience, the results of which are beneficial to your business and all those with a connection to the land industry.
At the close of each month’s survey, we report the results on LANDTHINK, and sponsors will also be prominently featured in this post. Pulse sponsorships are offered on a first come first served basis and are subject to certain limitations.
Take advantage of this unique sponsorship opportunity! Your business or service will make an impression on the mind of every visitor to our site- which means one thing- brand recognition. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits!
This content may not be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever, in part or in whole, without written permission of LANDTHINK. Use of this content without permission is a violation of federal copyright law. The articles, posts, comments, opinions and information provided by LANDTHINK are for informational and research purposes only and DOES NOT substitute or coincide with the advice of an attorney, accountant, real estate broker or any other licensed real estate professional. LANDTHINK strongly advises visitors and readers to seek their own professional guidance and advice related to buying, investing in or selling real estate.